Healthy pancake recipes
Lightened, without cholesterol , gluten and lactose … Healthy pancake recipes!
You love pancakes but you are intolerant to gluten or lactose? No problem, we deliver you those pancakes recipes zero cholesterol, slimming, gluten-free or lactose-free!
Classic recipe for 12 pancakes
Preparation time: 10mn
Cooking time: 1 h (rest) + 2 min per crepe
The basic recipe
- 250 g flour (or flour T 110 for + fiber)
- 4 eggs
- 50 cl semi-skimmed milk
- 50 g butter
- 1 c. Of fine salt
- Oil for cooking
- Sift the flour into a bowl. Add the salt and dig a well. Break the eggs and start to mix with a little flour. Add milk gradually, mixing with a whisk.
- Melt the butter and incorporate it into the dough.
- Leave to stand for 1 hour at room temperature.
- Lightly oil a non-stick skillet with a sheet of absorbent paper.
- Pour a ladle of dough into the frying pan and spread it by slightly tilting the latter.
- Turn the pancake with a spatula when it is set and cook on the other side.
+ 1 tsp. To s. Of orange blossom water or
+ 1 tsp. To c. Of vanilla extract.
Pancake recipe without cholesterol
– Eggs are removed, the source of cholesterol: it is quite possible without completely transforming the result. The risk is the lumps when mixing flour and milk.
The trick: mix the dough using a dipping mixer.
– The melted butter is replaced by 3 tbsp. To s. olive oil, in order to maintain the softness.
Lemon Pancake Recipe
Remove the butter.
Instead of wheat flour, use 125 g of wholemeal flour and 125 g of oat bran (very high in fiber.
Very rich in satiating fibers, it also brings softness.
Pass the paste to the blender or the dipping mixer to make it perfectly smooth after letting it rest.
Then cook as directed in the recipe.
And above all, oil the pan with an absorbing paper to prevent the pancakes from sticking!
Pancake recipe without gluten
Use 150g of rice flour (or chestnut for a sweeter taste) and 100g of cornstarch (cornstarch) instead of wheat flour.
Pancake recipe without lactose
Milk is substituted with milk made from delactosed milk (in large areas) or with vegetable milk (rice, almond, soya milk). For more mellowness and a very sweet flavor, you can also make a mixture of 25 cl of vegetable milk of choice and 25 cl of coconut milk.